Wednesday 14 July 2010

New Blog - New Start

Well I have decided, after much deliberating, that it would be a good idea for me to start afresh with my Ajenno Blog. I feel in the past my poor blog has been a bit neglected and that this is probably down to the fact that I only blogged about Ajenno related things such as new website updates and new items etc but as these happen so infrequently I kept forgetting to blog about them when they did.

So... the new Ajenno blog will still be talking about all these things BUT I will also be adding in a personal touch as well, posting links to my favourite websites and talking a bit about what is going on at home and in my life in general. Hopefully it wont be too boring for you all to read. I'll think of it as like keeping a diary except with pictures and fun stuff :-)

Anywho, thats all for now. I best get back to work!

Jo

No comments: