Friday 20 August 2010

Where's my jewellery making mojo gone?

Not sure what's happened but I'm in a bit of a slump, I sit down at my desk, stare at the beads, play with them for a bit but dont actually make anything. I think my jewellery making mojo has popped off on its summer holiday. Perhaps its a way of telling me to take a break, obviously I must oblige so am off to spend the evening in front the tele with a glass of yummy vino.

In other new though, I just quickly wanted to blog about this fab shop I found on Folksy... I am just about to purchase a headphone tin for my MP3 player headphones, I keep them in my handbag so they are with me at all times but they keep getting tangled. Hopefully this very worthwhile purchase will sort them out :-)







Toodles for now.

Jo

No comments: