Wednesday 2 March 2011

New Stockist

One of my fave shops in Bristol is called BS8. It's located on Park Street and is a mecca of all things vintage, retro, funky and handmade. The shop itself is made up of lots of little boutiques all very different, I remember getting my prom dress from a boutique on the third floor when I was at school.

Anyway, on Saturday I got an email from one of the boutique managers asking if I would be interested in selling my jewellery in a new 'Handmade in Bristol' section of the shop.. How could I turn this opportunity down?! The space is very small but its in a prime location in the centre of Bristol. I popped down to the shop after work today to discuss terms and conditions and ended up setting up my little display there and then. Its very basic at the mo but I am pleased with what I managed to do.



I apologise for the poor quality pic, I only had my phone on me and wasnt expecting to actually set up today (thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it)

If you are in the area then I recommend popping in to BS8, not only to check out my FAB display but also to check out the other goodies on offer.



Jo

No comments: